Arts and Craft Vendors who are interested in participating in any of the following festivals held by OSIA Lodge 2662 should read this information and then complete the application by clicking here.
REGISTRATION: Complete the registration form in full and mail (by check or credit card), fax (credit card only), or use the PayPal option Address: OSIA Lodge 2662, 7957 Moss Creek Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588, Attn: Vendor Coordinator. Fax number is 843-668-5193.
CHECK-IN: Exact dates and times for check in will be communicated once the application is completed and submitted. For the Festivals held at The Market Common, rules for check in are as follows: Check-in with volunteer and obtain your site number and location information. Each vendor will be allowed 15 minutes to off load his or her equipment CURBSIDE. Do not drive onto the festival grounds. Violators will be required to pay for repairs. Curbside parking is only allowed during check-in times and otherwise at your own risk. FREE parking is available on side streets, overflow lot (one block away), or the parking garage.
FESTIVAL PROCEDURES, RULES AND REGULATIONS
Read and complete the attached WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Include completed form with your registration.
- You will be sent a confirmation letter upon receipt of your completed registration. All requests will be considered, but not guaranteed. We try not to duplicate similar products – please offer full descriptions of product/service.
- Two weeks prior to the festival you will be sent, by email, information regarding set-up, breakdown and parking. Booth assignment and festival layout will be given at check-in.
- Vendors must have someone to oversee their booth at all times. Please inform the Vendor Coordinator if you might need assistance during the day.
- Vendors may not move their booth site unless approved by the Vendor Coordinator.
- Vendors are responsible for personal liability coverage and for collecting local taxes, if applicable.
- Vendors are required to provide their own tents, tables, chairs, displays, etc. All equipment must be contained within the 10’ boundary of your rented space.
- Limited electric sites are available and contracted on a first come first served basis. Vendors are responsible to provide their own extension cords (50’ suggested) and surge protectors, if necessary.
- Vendors are expected to be in attendance both days, during festival hours, unless prior arrangements have been made. Any vendor who chooses otherwise will not be invited back for future events. We understand that weather may make changes necessary; however, Vendor Coordinator will inform participants of this decision.
Per Event Combined (Both festivals at The Market Common)
BASIC SINGLE: $120.00 $220
BASIC DOUBLE: $210.00 $390
ELECTRIC SINGLE: $130.00 $230
ELECTRIC DOUBLE: $230.00 $420
Credit Card Service Fee: $5.00 – per transaction
3 Free Charity Sites are available. Submit your registration prior to September 1st for consideration.
Make checks payable to: OSIA Lodge 2662
Mail payment and completed forms to:
OSIA Myrtle Beach Lodge 2662
7957 Moss Creek Road
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Attn: Vendor Coordinator
Fax credit information and forms to: 843-668-5193
Attn: Vendor Coordinator
Fill out the form below if you wish to pay online
or if you wish to pay by mail or fax click here to download and print the form.